Disrupt Yourself™: Putting the Power of Disruptive Innovation to Work
Consider this simple yet powerful idea: disruptive companies and ideas upend markets by doing something truly different—they see a need, an empty space waiting to be filled, and they dare to create something for which a market may not yet exist.
As president and co-founder of Rose Park Advisors’ Disruptive Innovation Fund with Clayton Christensen, I utilized the theory of disruptive innovation to invest in publicly traded stocks and private early stage companies. In this keynote, I will help you understand how the frameworks of disruptive innovation can apply to you:
These ideas are for YOU if you are:
1. a high potential individual charting your career trajectory
2. a leader trying to jumpstart innovative thinking in your company
3. a self-starter ready to make a disruptive pivot in your business
These ideas are for your COMPANY if:
1. revenue growth is peaking and you need to reinvent
2. innovative thinking among your management team has stalled
3. industry changes are making the future uncertain
We are living in an era of accelerating disruption—managing the S-curve waves of learning and mastering is a requisite skill. If you want to be successful in unexpected ways, follow your own disruptive path. Dare to innovate. Do something astonishing. Disrupt yourself™.
Book Whitney to Speak
New Leaf Speakers, LLC
Telephone: (781) 797-0440
Fax: (508) 986-7138