To celebrate the 100th episode of the Disrupt Yourself Podcast, we're disrupting our format a bit.
In Episode 80 we gave you a preview of an online course we're developing. It's been our most downloaded to date. So, in celebration of our hundredth episode, and as a way to say thank you for listening, we're going to pick up where we left off.
Back in Episode 80 I provided an overview of the Seven Point Framework of Personal Disruption. In this episode we'll do a deep-dive on Accelerant Number One, taking the right kinds of risks. Not just taking risks but taking the right kinds of risks.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Disrupt Yourself Podcast – Episode 80: Disrupt Your Self Today
- Falling Upward: A Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life by Richard Rohr
- Disrupt Yourself Podcast – Episode 53: Tom Peters
- Disrupt Yourself Podcast – Episode 7: Sarah Feingold
- Disrupt Yourself Podcast – Episode 49: Alison
- Ego Is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher