Today our guest is Stew Friedman, an organizational psychologist at Wharton. He's one of the most influential management thinkers in the world, as named by Thinkers 50, one of HR Magazine’s most influential thought leaders, and one of America's most influential men who have made life better for working parents according to Working Mother Magazine.
And this is the subject of his latest book, Parents Who Lead, which he coauthored with Alyssa Westring, management professor at DePaul University. Because for anyone who has become a parent, you will know that parenting is a very big disruption, but if you will let it, it will help you slingshot into who you want to, and can be.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Stew Friedman – Twitter | LinkedIn
- Parents Who Lead: The Leadership Approach You Need to Parent with Purpose, Fuel Your Career, and Create a Richer Life by Stew Friedman and Alyssa Westring
- Work and Life: The End of the Zero-Sum Game
- Total Leadership
- Work and Life with Stew Friedman
- Parents Who Lead (website)
- Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts
- Disrupt Yourself Podcast – Episode 147: Tom Rath